Previous Posts
» catching up.
» blondegeek / UWIP booth
» balancing it out.
» blondegeek bags, physics shirts, and MIT Campus Pr...
» Going once... Going twice... Sold!
» If you saw the booth today and want to order onlin...
» blondegeek tees at MIT
» Happy 6th Birthday blondegeek.net!
» Basking in Berkeley
» Finishing up the school year and diving into summer.



Subscribe to this blog! or Add to your Google homepage!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Making lists...

...is my ultimate procrastination technique. So, that's what I'm doing late on a Friday night, planning out my four day weekend. Thank you MIT and Massachusetts for having random holidays often or even often random holidays.

The week was of course busy. How could it not be, right? Well, that's one more Quantum Mechanics (8.04) test down and one Statistical Physics (8.044) test to go! Ready, set, STUDYYYYY!!!!

Nope. Still making lists. Damn.

Okay, so making lists can be productive. It helps to organize thoughts, plan out when things should get done. But, my lists are usually too ambitious, so I always get a sense that I didn't get anything done, because there are items on my list that are not crossed off (Oh my dork, I almost said in an eigenstate of completion. Habitually "barring" my h's is fine, but actually trying to pass 8.04 speak as common English - too far.)

Weekend. Week END. *shaking out the 8.04 study cooties*

So without further ado (or mention of eigenstates), I shall continue making my lists, after which I shall boot up my virtual XP machine on my Mac and play some solitaire (besides running AutoCAD and Rhino, it's the only thing I use the virtual XP machine for) before bidding the world goodnight.


Posted by Tess |


« Home | catching up. » //-->





Infomania!

Posted by Blogger Dimitri timidimit #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment.



>> Neutrino Page
>> Design Page
>> projects 2006-2008
>> ye (olde)^2 stuff

*these will open up in different windows due to the likelyhood of ancient broken links.

Widget_logo