Previous Posts
» blondegeek tee/tea party
» Making lists...
» catching up.
» blondegeek / UWIP booth
» balancing it out.
» blondegeek bags, physics shirts, and MIT Campus Pr...
» Going once... Going twice... Sold!
» If you saw the booth today and want to order onlin...
» blondegeek tees at MIT
» Happy 6th Birthday blondegeek.net!



Subscribe to this blog! or Add to your Google homepage!

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Russian Soaps and Non-Russian Soup.

There are a spectrum of careers (and perhaps career titles) that appeal to me. On one side is Architect and on the other is Physicist. (There also Rock Star somewhere orthogonal to this 1D spectrum, but we'll talk about that some other time when I have more time to cuddle with my guitar.)

I'm not sure which part of the spectrum I'm at right now, but majoring in architecture is looking pretty good. Actually, doubling in architecture is looking pretty good. (Don't worry physics I won't leave you.)

In other words, I haven't started on my Physics homework yet because I've been looking at Architecture classes. (Fall '10 Schedule came out last week)

(I think I need to read up on how to appropriately use parenthesis. I know I'm not doing it right, but hell it works with math.)

As of now, I have ppllllleeennnnttyyyy of room to do a minor in Architecture (6 classes) but the 4-B major (some different spiffy customizable version of the regualar minor) is 13 classes, which includes a thesis. That would make senior year painful. I also don't have space for 5 of those classes. That screams to me, TAKE AN EXTRA SEMESTER.

I don't see how I could do it otherwise (and stay sane with a decent gpa), but understandably I'm a little reluctant to stick around.

Okay, back to watching Bednaya Nastya (Бедная Настя) for Russian class. Gotta prep for my final for it on Wednesday and finish my soup. (It's Italian wedding soup in case you are curious.)

Labels: ,



Posted by Tess |


« Home | blondegeek tee/tea party » //-->





Post a comment.



>> Neutrino Page
>> Design Page
>> projects 2006-2008
>> ye (olde)^2 stuff

*these will open up in different windows due to the likelyhood of ancient broken links.

Widget_logo